TÜV Austria Hellas
TÜV AUSTRIA HELLAS, member of TÜV AUSTRIA GROUP (established in 1872 in Vienna).
TÜV AUSTRIA HELLAS holds one of the leading positions in the global Management Systems Certification market providing audit and certification for:
- Quality Managements Systems
- Environmental Managements Systems
- Food Safety Management Systems
- Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems
- Information Security Management Systems
- Business Continuity Management Systems
- IT Service Management Systems
- Total Management Systems in the Crop Production
- Audit and Certification of Organic Products
- Verification of corporate social responsibility reporting
Resource Inspections Canada Incorporated
Resource Inspections Canada Incorporated is a world leading Certification Body accredited as per ISO 17021 by International Accreditation Service (IAS-US), Training Organisation certified by International Register of Certified Auditors (IRCA-UK), ISO 17020 accredited Inspection Body, ISO 17025 accredited Testing and Calibration Service Provider.
RICI prides itself with delivering unprecedented business results to local and international clients with services designed to match individual client needs and to help them ensure their success.
SZU Engineering Test Institute
SZU Engineering Test Institute; a product testing, certification and inspection notified body (NB No. 1015), based in Czech Republic, and authorized by the European Union for issuing CE certification.
SZU offers testing and certification of products 15 EC directives including:
- Construction Products Regulation (CPR)
- Noise emissions (NED)
- Safety of Toys
- Low Voltage Directive (LVD)
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
- Hot-water boiler efficiency (BED)
- Gas appliances (GAD)
- Simple pressure vessels (SPVD)
- Transportable pressure equipment (TPED)
- Pressure Equipment (PED)
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Cableway installations designed to carry people (CAB)
Quality Management International Incorporated
QMII is a leading training provider for Maritime courses and Exemplar Global certified management courses. QMII is one of the original management systems consulting firms in North America and Europe.
Since its foundation in 1986, QMII has served organizations in many different industries including manufacturing, transportation, engineering, aerospace, chemical processing, professional services, food, medical device, construction, government, education and others.
Hong Kong Veritas
Hong Kong Veritas (HKV) dates back to 2002 when i-VAC Certification was incorporated with an objective to offer value-adding audits and management system certification service to customers.
To support the HKV Mission of promoting the concept of sustained success, HKV has developed a spectrum of proprietary training courses to support the different needs of organizations, from general management skills to management system implementation courses to IRCA Approved Lead Auditor Courses.
Technický a zkušební ústav stavební Praha, s.p.
Technical and Test Institute for Construction Prague (TZUS) provides its services with no more than fifty years of tradition.
TZÚS Prague is one of the largest institutes in the CR test and offers a wide range of services including:
- Notified Body 1020 – CE Mark
- Approval body – ETA – CE Mark
- Authorized person – a national conformity assessment system
- Accredited testing laboratory
- Accreditation GOST R
- Inspection body
- Accredited calibration laboratories
- Authorized Metrological Center
Safenet is a UK Notified Body for Low Voltage Directive , the Machinery Directive and the EMC Directive with operations in various international markets including: UK, China, Japan, Taiwan, South Korea, USA, Canada and India.
Safenet offers many inspection and engineering services including CE mark according to directives: 2006/95/EC, 2006/42/EC and 2004/108/EC