Implementing to ISO 28001 Supply Chain Security Management System
TAhis two-day intensive course enables participants to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in implementing and managing a Supply Chain Security Management System (SCSMS) based on ISO 28001:2007. Participants will also gain thorough understanding of best practices used to implement supply chain security controls from all areas of ISO 28001. This training is consistent with the project management practices established in ISO 10006 (Quality Management Systems – Guidelines for Quality Management in Projects). This training is fully compatible with ISO 28004 (Guidelines for the Implementation of a SCSMS).
Who should attend to the training?
- Project managers or consultants wanting to prepare and support an organization in the implementation of a Supply Chain Security Management System (SCSMS)
- ISO 28001 auditors who wish to fully understand the Supply Chain Security Management System implementation process
- Persons responsible for the supply chain security conformity in an organization
- Members of an supply chain security team
- Expert advisors in physical security
- Technical experts wanting to prepare for an supply chain security function or for a SCSMS project management function