ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System (FSMS)
What is ISO 2000?
- It is an international standard that is used in food industry; to allow organizations to understand what preventive food safety measures should be implemented. The laws for food safety and control have been making progress since 1883. The evolution of food safety laws has come a long way since that time.
- ISO 22000 is the international standard today and is benefiting businesses in many ways. Companies that develop their products by following these standard and specifications are willing to compete in many markets around the world.
- For trade officials, ISO 22000 levels the playing field within regional and global markets. This is due to technically refined international standards and placement of political agreements, and, when followed, they create successful practices that ensure the highest quality and safety of food.
How Does ISO 22000 Benefit your Organzation?
Each individual’s quality of life will benefit from the rules and regulations of ISO 22000 by the provisions of the following:
- Improved utilization of resources worldwide
- Increased company profits
- Potential increased economic growth
- Insurance of safer food
- Reduction in rates of food borne disease
- More efficient documentation of techniques, methods and procedures
- Organizations should be aware of the benefits that ISO 22000 has on the processing, storage, manufacturing and distribution of edible products
- ISO 22000 can easily integrated with all management systems e.g. ISO 9001, ISO 45001, etc.
- ISO 22000 helps you preventing potential problems before they happen through the implementation of food safety standards, rescue an organization from loss, attorney fees or even having to close its doors for good.
Ready to Talk?
DO YOU HAVE A BIG IDEA WE CAN HELP WITH?